Winter is fast approaching, and colder climates can mean that our skin can take a beating if we aren’t prepared with a good routine and a few key products.
1. Wash your face and remove makeup with a cleanser that doesn’t strip the skin of it’s natural oils. I love the Shu Uemura cleansing oils because they remove all your makeup and leave your skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth.
2. One of the most important things to avoid during the cold weather is dehydration. A hydrating mist like MAC Fix + spritzed on the face before moisturizer is like a glass of water for your skin.
3. When it comes to moisturizer Embryolisse is fabulous. It’s nourishing to the skin, lightweight, and can be used during the day under foundation or at night to help skin repair itself while you sleep.
4. Removing dead skin cells will help prevent your complexion from looking dull, which is a direct result of dry skin. Try Beauticontrol Multi-Acid Peel for spa results at home.
5. Don’t forget about your lips. Protect the skin on your lips from chapping and cracking with a soothing lip balm such as Kiehls